Links to Chicago Wedding Products and Services
Chicago History Museum
- The perfect place for a historic wedding, the Chicago History Museum features the elegant Chicago room, beautiful cocktail spaces, and an outdoor Plaza with a spectacular view of Lincoln Park and the Gold Coast.
Chicago Marriott Northwest
- Dream weddings don't just happen, they're planned. Our Marriott Certified Wedding Planners can help you determine an overall vision for your wedding and help you execute each detail.
Chicago Party Bus
- A reasonably-priced alternative to driving around in separate cars for nights out involving numerous people and multiple stops, a Chicago party bus can actually end up being a well-priced option for getting around town. Call us today (312) 602-2465.
Chicago Unique Photo Booth
- ThePiXbooth - unique photo booth
- Chicago wedding & portrait photographer
Fox Valley Calligraphy
- Fox Valley offers beautiful custom lettering for your wedding invitation envelopes. Affordable, dependable and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club
- From an outdoor wedding to a baby shower or a festive corporate event, the Oak Brook Swim & Tennis Club offers an intimate. luxurious setting, plus full-service event planning guidance.
- A totally unique venue for weddings and other parties. With locations in Oak Brook, Northbrook and South Barrington, Pinstripes offers 40,000 square feet for dining, dancing, plus bowling and bocce. Each Pinstripes has a great party/banquet room, plus an outdoor patio and fire pit. Unbeatable Italian/American cuisine and personal service, too.
- We’re your Chicago wedding photographers working to capture your special moments.
Rev. Marian Hale, All Ceremonies Beautifully Done
- Every wedding is different and tailored for your unique relationship. Rev. Marian specializes in non-denominational, interfaith and same-sex ceremonies in the greater Chicago area.
Congratulations, Hawks, on 3 Cups in 6 Years!