Great Advice from a Chicago Wedding DJ
Great Wedding Advice
How to streamline and de-stress your wedding
- Be sure the groom and groomsmen try on their tuxes at least two days before the wedding, to give them time for last-minute alterations.
- When you pose for your first-kiss picture, hold the kiss for a few seconds, to let everyone take their pictures.
- Be sure you know the names of the people each vendor is sending to your wedding. You don't want unpleasant surprises.
- Ask if your venue or caterer provides take-home boxes for your guests who can't finish their dinner.
- Tell your photographer in advance what special shots you absolutely want him or her to take.
- Have your thank-you cards written and envelopes addressed BEFORE the wedding, so you don't have that chore awaiting you when you return from your honeymoon.
- Consider serving your wedding dinner family-style instead of having plated meals. It's a great way to encourage your guests to get to know one another.
- Take time during your hectic wedding day to get away for a few minutes -- just the two of you -- to relax and savor the moment.
- If you have the time and energy, write a personal note on the back of each table card, to make each guest feel special.
- Be sure your venue has a special room set aside exclusively for you and your wedding party to use during your reception.
To learn more about Fourth Estate Audio's incomparable wedding DJ and lighting services, ask me to call you. I'm here to help.
Jay Congdon, President
Don't get left behind! Too many couples wait too long to hire a Chicago wedding DJ, and find all the great ones already booked. A delay of even one day could allow another couple to cut in line in front of you! Take action! To check on Fourth Estate Audio's availability on your date, just plug in your numbers below.
Was This Article Helpful?
There's an easy way to ensure that you don't miss a single one of our helpful planning and inspiration posts. Simply click this link, and you'll receive an automatic alert each time we post a new article.
It's just another resource we provide you, to help you plan a unique, stress-free and FUN celebration.