Lilia Espinoza and Beatriz Levin celebrated with TWO wedding receptions – first in America, then in Brazil. Here’s their first reception, in Riverwoods. Lily and Bia chose the Chicago DJ pros at Fourth Estate Audio to create their music experience. Here’s what Lilia had to say about us on Wedding Wire:
Jay was FANTASTIC! I don’t even know where to begin so a list will have to suffice. For background, we had a tent reception (no ceremony) in a backyard for 100 guests.
- Jay was very quick to respond to our initial inquiry and follow up questions. We had a Skype call as we live in NY and couldn’t meet in person but got everything arranged through the call.
- We loved being able to choose songs online through the website– great selection and easy to use.
- The price! Least expensive that we found!
- Jay was timely and professional and needed so little from us. He made everything move along at a good pace and knew exactly how to time things. We didn’t have a wedding planner and he really took the reins in terms of introducing us, calling tables for lunch, etc which made things leagues easier for us.
- The sound was perfect. Loud enough for dancers, quiet enough for people to talk at tables. Someone said “I play at a lot of weddings and it’s so common that the music during cocktails and the meal is too loud to hear each other speak but this was perfect.”
- Most importantly– the music! We gave Jay a basic theme for cocktails and lunch which he executed perfectly. When it came time for dancing, he seemed to magically pick the best songs from our list and still accommodated requests. He was able to read the room really well for a very diverse crowd to get and keep everyone dancing.
Highly recommend. We had the most fun we could have ever thought possible!”
Learn more about Fourth Estate Audio right here.
Would you like your wedding to be this fun? Then there may still be time to hire Fourth Estate Audio, if you hurry. A delay of even one day could allow another couple to cut in line in front of you!